Thursday, May 11, 2017

Cub Scout Thank you cards and a Mother's Day Card.





I bought the new Cricut Explore Air 2 machine. Here is my first project, a Mother's Day card from is to My Mom. We are very pleased with the results.
 It was really quick and easy. The first time we used it we did not know that there were 2 types of mats. A sticky one, and a less sticky one for paper. Now we know, lol!
 It even cut out the envelope, so cool!

Then I got out my laminator and made these cool labels. Our Scouting year is coming to an end. I found these cool labels for Cub Scouts and printed them off and plasticized them.

These will be for my fellow Beaver Scouters. My youngest saw this box and keeps trying to eat them!

Here is the card I printed off. There is a song the kids sing when it is taking too long :

HEY AKELA, HOW MUCH LONGER? HEY AKELA, HOW MUCH LONGER? HEY AKELA, HOW MUCH LONGER? HEY AKELA, HOW MUCH LONGER? HEY AKELA, HOW MUCH LONGER?

Non stop, can get grating, lol

And here is the inside....

No comments:

Post a Comment