Monday, December 10, 2012

Cynthia Rowley, Simplicity 2054, View A size 10



I loved the lines of this dress and I should have started with this one and not the New Look dress. I chose to cut this in a size 10. All the other things I have made have been  WAY TOO BIG, so foget it, I am not wasting any more time and I cut a size 10. Hold my breath, fingers crossed, I hope it fits!
I chose view A with no cowl. I like the arm details, but I just want an easy dress that I can actually wear, so the detail will have to wait for the next dress.

It took me just over 2 hours, I was not in a rush. It was super super SUPER easy to sew.





I made this with a nice Cotton knit. I sewed it using my Singer Esteem. I used my walking foot for the body and the double jersey needle for the hems.













The arm lengths are really perfect the way it was cut. I decided to keep this dress long. The next time I make it I will make it shorter. 


Cynthia Rowley, Simplicity 2054, View A size 10

1 comment: