Sunday, October 25, 2015

Organizing my stash

So now that my Halloween costume is done and I completed a tunic today, I was inspired to organize my fabric. It took me several hours (I am sure, I did not take note of the time), but I got it done. has a cool new feature of Fabric Stash. I am up to date on my pattern stash but the fabric was a new feature for me. I took to it and measured my fabric, took a photo and entered it. Now I see just how much fabric I really have.

Time to get sewing. I wanted to make a one piece suit for hot yoga from Jalie 3138. There are no patterns that have a built in bra. I will try my hand by adding in lining, power mesh, bra cups and elastic. We will see how it turns out. I have 1 meter of green Lycra from a bathing suit that never got made. And the notions were also for a bathing suit that never got made. Time to reduce the stash. I will post on how this goes later.

No comments:

Post a Comment